Friday, February 17, 2017

RootsTech 2017 State of the Conference Address

RootsTech 2017  and What I Did, Who I Met, The Fun Had by All


This year AncestorStuff.com went to RootsTech 2017 as an attendee, not as a vendor.  Why?  Because I wanted to take my time meeting with all the new Genealogy and Tech Companies that were vendors at the venue.  Did I meet some interesting people?  You Betcha!  Did I find some exciting new companies?  For Sure!  Here are just a few of the most interesting people and  companies that made me smile...

MY HERITAGE BOOK, www.myheritagebook.com , personalized children's books
     Check out this company!  What a great concept, and a very attractive product just for kids.

ROOTSFINDER, www.rootsfinder.com , a FREE site to link to your FamilySearch family file, or not, which makes it a breeze to list your family members, and the magic fairies find direct possibilities within vital records databases, among other resources.  Try It!

GENERAL SOCIETY OF MAYFLOWER DESCENDANTS, www.themayflowersociety.org
Not only do they have a neat website, but they also sell great books.  And who doesn't like books?  They are located in Plymouth, Massachusetts...where else?

THE IN-DEPTH GENEALOGIST, www.theindepthgenealogist.com , a monthly digital magazine, just for those interested in history, genealogy and everything in between.

GENLIGHTEN, genealogy documented, www.genlighten.com , an easy way to hire a genealogist.  I used to be a member of this site, until I bought this AncestorStuff.com, and now I don't have time to research for others.  Genlighten is a great place to learn how to hire research help, and who is available within your price range and area of expertise.  

HERITAGE GENEALOGICAL COLLEGE, www.genealogy.edu , Where Genealogists Become Proffessionals.  Interested in getting a Certificate, an Associate Degree or a Bachelor Degree in Genealogy?  This is the place to get it!

Stay tuned in for another post of what I found and who I met at Rootstech 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment